Call 2-1-1 or (229) 888-6126
2-1-1 offers access to the following types of services:
- Basic Human Needs Resources
- Employment Supports
- Physical and Mental Health Resources
- Support for Children, Youth, and Families
- Support for older adults and persons with disabilities
- Volunteer opportunities and donations
Every hour of every day, someone in the Southwest Georgia needs essential services-from finding substance abuse assistance to securing adequate care for a child or an aging parent. Faced with a dramatic increase in the number of agencies and help lines, people often don't know where to turn. In many cases, people end up going without these necessary and readily available services because they don't know where to start.
United Way 2-1-1 provides callers with information about human services for every-day and once-in-a- lifetime needs serving: Baker, Crisp, Colquitt, Dooly, Dougherty, Early, Lee, Mitchell, Randolph, Terrell, Wilcox and Worth counties.