Neighbors Helping Neighbors is a mutual aid program that brings together partners and volunteers in an effort to provide solutions and support to those in need. Screened volunteers will be matched with a medically fragile and/or homebound individual to deliver essential groceries and/or products to their doorstep. Our top priority is the safety of our communities. As a result, this program remains in full compliance with local/state/federal officials in regard to social distancing.
Potential recipients will fit within the following parameters:
- 62 years-old and up whom are homebound
- Medically Fragile
Suggested essential items to be purchased include:
• Canned beans, soups and pasta sauce
• Dairy products such as butter and cheese
• Rice and pasta
• Meat products such as: sausage, bacon and cooked meat
• Vegetables such as: potatoes, carrots and onions
• Fresh meat such as: chicken or beef
• Toilet tissue
• Disinfectant spray or wipes
• Toothbrush /Toothpaste
For more information, please contact Kiandre Stevens at firstname.lastname@example.org.